Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Jumbly Day


Well, I still haven't got to my promised tutorial but managed instead to have some quality time with a sick little boy (I am imagining in the background - 'I'm not little!' - sorry, sick 'big guy').   We made these delicious iced jumbles from Bill Granger's Everyday cookbook.  I love this cookbook.  I keep on promising myself that I am going to cook my way through it.  I have pored through it many times and this is only the second recipe I have tried but at least I have started!  I suggest you buy it and try his wonderful, simple, real recipes yourself.  Now I am going to turn off my computer and enjoy the rest of this slow drizzly day playing 'Tumbling Monkeys' and other things with my 'big guy'....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Catherine

    You have mentioned that cookbook a few times now, so I am going to get it out and have a closer look at it. I remember the vanilla patty cakes you have made from it, yummm. I think I can find it in amongst all my cookbooks. Love the card by our neice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give that big boy a big kiss from his favourite Aunty.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails