Thursday, March 12, 2009

Handmade memories

Not only do I love to make stuff, I love to see what all the wonderfully talented blog community are making also. Here is one I recently came across.


These memory hearts are so lovely from the inspiring scrumdilly-do blog. Link through for the excellent instructions.

It reminded me of some handmade ones I already have. Lynette (one of my wonderful sisters) made these years ago and I still love them. These are drawn freehand onto cards and then covered in contact (years before our laminator ownership) and they are very sturdy. I haven't shown every single one (Lynette was very industrious!) or the matching pairs but you get the idea. I might make a heart set as well just because you can't have too many memory games. Maybe I should be playing them more actually.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails